CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 10, 2013

I'LL FOLLOW JESUS [ CFC - KFC ] CHORDS AND LYRICS IKV 2013

 "Do Whatever He Tells You" - John 2:5




Intro: E – B – C#m – A - E – B – C#m – A
I
E                           B
I start my day thanking You Lord
C#m                        A
for creating this wonderful world
E                        B
everyday You bless me
C#m                 A               E – B – C#m - A
You make me very happy

II
E                           B
You are my God from up above
        C#m                       A
and You came down to show Your love
E            B             C#m      A
You are my King my Majesty
D           B
Jesus…. lead the way for me

  
Ref
C#m                                                 A
You teach me how to love and obey

I'll do whatever You say
C#m                                                          A
You teach me how to share and pray
                                     B
I’ll worship You all day

Chorus
       E          B     C#m        A
Hey every body Ill follow Jesus everday
E        B                 
Like Mama Mary 
C#m   A                   
I'll hope and pray 2x
D   ----    B
             let’s follow Jesus everyday

(Repeat I, II, Ref, Chorus 2x)

E   B   C#m    A
          lets follow Jesus every day (2x)
D         B                                              E

             Let’s follow Jesus every day


Lyrics: Blair Jereza
Music: Rhea Bernardez 



I'LL FOLLOW JESUS, OBEY AND WITNESS, CFC, COUPLES FOR CHRIST, KFC, KIDS FOR CHRIST, 2013, IKV 2013, INTERNATIONAL KIDS VILLAGE 2013, SYDNEY AUSTRALIA, SFC, SINGLES FOR CHRIST, YFC, YOUTH FOR CHRIST, FOLLOW YOU, IKV 2013 THEME SONG, IKV AUSTRALIA THEME SONG

1 comments:

Unknown said...

the song is so nice and the dance i like it im so bless to losten this song and watching youre dance good job guyss GODBLESS